View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
excaliberex
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: How To Get That Pretty Win Screen   Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:31 pm

Hi all once again I the great Anicare am back to help you at WSG. Last time we covered the defensive points of that great BG. This time we go on the offensive to crush our enemies and win the game.

Now the greatest classes for this offensive are in no order, Druids,Mages,Paladins,Warriors,Rogues and Priest. Druids ( my personal favorite) are and will all ways be the best for flag captures. They just like Rogues can Stealth and Sprint but unlike a Rogue a Druid can escape all forms of CC except cyclone by another Druid.
Mages are one of the greatest range damage dealers out there but they are also the squishyest. My recomendation if your doing BG's as a mage is go 61pts in Frost spec. Not only do you get the ability to slow your target down you can also Sheep other targets that are causing trouble for the healers and flag carrier.
Paladins i consider 2nd best at flag running. There blessings can help them get outta many types of trouble plus they can carry a shield.
Priest are great at both DPS and Healing, remember if you get a heal from a Priest to always thank them even if you have to go up to them and hump there leg. Ok on to the actual tactics. I will first be talking about how to control midfield as it covers many of the DPS classes. Always try to keep in groups of 3 if possible in midfield.
If you ever see a Priest, Pally, or Healing Druid in midfield kill them first. Thats right ignore everything else and kill the healers, once there down it makes it a ton ezer to kill the rest of them. You ever see a Priest or Pally backed by a Warrior you will see hell unleashed on yourself if the Warrior targets you or on them if your that Warrior. Controlling the midfield is quite simple if theres a Mage with you.
Mages should use Frost nova, and sheeps like there going outta style. Paladins remember that your Blessing of Protection or BoP can save a Mages life he can still attack and not get hit by them meany Rogues. Rogues should try and stay by a Warrior or Priest that way they will just murder any thing that comes after them.
All right now that i got DPS outta the way time for us FC or Flag Carriers. Same as in the defensive segment Druids should stealth up to the 2nd level by taking the enemy ramp up and drop down into the enemy Flag Room. Advantage about goin up the 2nd level is that you can see most enemys below you. Grab the flag hit sprint and go out either the center or gy area. As soon as you hit outside change to Cheetah Form and run the rest of the way home. You ever get hit by a slow or roots just shapeshift outta it. Just like in the defensive page, call out where your going so the DPS can clear the area for you and healers know where you are.
To cap the flag just run up to the center area where your flag would be and stand on top of it. Now if the enemy has our flag always and i do mean always be in bear form and on the roof of our building. That way you can always drop down and escape if needed. Well thats all i got for you today not very informitaive but you get the idea see you all there.
Anicare
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: How To Get That Pretty Win Screen   Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:17 pm

Wow thx for the info
Back to top Go down
View user profile