View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mamabear
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Wrath of the Lich King! *woot*   Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:15 pm

Hey all, Happy November! Where have you bears all wandered to?

We were out for the midnight launch last night for WotLK to pick up our collector's edition copy - I guess I should back up and mention that we've finally decided to go retail (yay!), and that during our dry spell from WoW, we took on a casual interest in playing and collecting WoW trading cards (yay for cards in the collector's edition and Frosty!). Anyway, we're too indecisive to tackle this question: what server should we play on? Where are you guys scattered, for those of you on retail? Let me know what you think.

For those of you already in Northrend, send me a postcard...it'll be a while before I make it there. Embarassed

P.S. Anyone else into WoW TCG?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.orderofthebears.com
alia
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King! *woot*   Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:05 am

Yay Mama n Papa on retail!! *dances around wildly*

Arolli n i play on a US RP server called Shadow Council and over the last few months we've dragged allot of the 'ol aussie bears over there. We all belong to an awsome guild called The Southern Cross that runs weekly raids but most of us being aussies it's all kinda laid back n casual, no pressure, just lotsa fun:)

As awsome as Northrend is, don't look at it as a bad thing that it will take you awhile to get there, competition for quest mobs n items is fierce and personally i'm kinda happy to be so busy at work atm, hopefully when i get to get some decent playtime in things will have died down a little, heh.

Come check us out sometime, look for Arolli, Nyssa (me) Mongrell (Azza), both Arolli n Azza have many many alts (thjose 2 never change *rolls her eyes*) that i can't recall all the names of, but you guys know we will be there to help level anytime you need us!

Much excited love bearhugs n peace!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Papabear

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King! *woot*   Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:28 pm

Hi Alia,

Nice to hear from you again! We're looking to start playing again sometime this weekend, since with our Thanksgiving coming up we'll actually have some time to play!

Are any of you starting or have started DK toons?

Hope to see you in game soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.orderofthebears.com
alia
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King! *woot*   Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:34 am

i made a DK but haven't played it yet, she looks so damn cool! but i kinda want to focus on levelling my main *shrugs*

If you get a chance make sure you log in within the next 24 hours, tis WoW's 4th bday and just logging in today gets you a cute polar bear cub pet:)

unfortunately i gotta work all weekend n monday too but arolli should be around, send us a mail with your char names so we can add you to friends and hassle for guild invites;)

hope to see you ingame!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
holyman
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Hello guys   Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:21 am

u remeber? me lol i have a 70 warr on stormreaver and a 73 mage on storm reaver and im currently making a horde pally on fire tree named stsebastian im hoping to get him to 80 by next weekend feel free to send me a wisp btw what server u guys on my email is bkmik7@aim.com
i dont know if u guys rember a warr named warix or a rouge named gondor he is on fire tree as a taureen warr he is level 76 now his name is salamits btw happy holidays
Back to top Go down
View user profile
holyman
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King! *woot*   Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:27 am

send me an email on what servers u guys are on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content